商业快报

French businesses start rebuilding after riot ‘nightmare’

Macron says will push through emergency law to accelerate reconstruction for damaged property

France’s government has turned to the task of helping thousands of damaged businesses recover as unrest eased following days of protests and rioting after police fatally shot 17-year-old Nahel Merzouk last week.

At least 2,000 businesses have been heavily damaged by rioters, according to early estimates by French employers’ federation Medef. However, the worst of the turmoil appears to be waning after several nights of heavy law enforcement deployment across the country.

“The peak that we experienced in the first evenings has passed,” President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday, adding that restoring order was now the “top priority”.

您已阅读19%(638字),剩余81%(2678字)包含更多重要信息,订阅以继续探索完整内容,并享受更多专属服务。
版权声明:本文版权归manbetx20客户端下载 所有,未经允许任何单位或个人不得转载,复制或以任何其他方式使用本文全部或部分,侵权必究。
设置字号×
最小
较小
默认
较大
最大
分享×